Start your company today.
- Fully automated online application.
- Companies House Registered Agent.
- Company Number, & Articles of Association delivered within 2-3 minutes.
- A range of extra services available (Document Printing & Domain Registration).
includes £12 Companies House fee
What documents are included?
EasyCompanies will generate a set of documents based on the answers you provided throughout the company registration, these include:
- UK Company Number
As provided by Companies House.
- UK Certificate of Incorporation (Original)
As provided by Companies House. Suitable for bank account formation.
- Share Certificates
Will be generated for each member and are given individual serial numbers.
- Register of Members
Prepared and populated with the relevant member and share details.
- Other Registers
Including Register of Option Holders, Register of Debenture Holders.
- Blank Forms
Including Blank Share Certificates, Member Consents, Director Consents.
- Articles of Association
Standard supplied by companies house.
How long does it take?
To complete our application:
On average our users complete the application within 10-15 minutes.
To receive your Company Number & documents:
Within 2-3 minutes of submitting your company.
What information do we need from you?
As all company registrations you submit with EasyCompanies are done online, you will not need to sign or submit any documentation. All you need to do is complete our online form.
To register a company, you will need the following details:
- A company name (use our company name search)
- Registered Office Address
- Place of Business Address
- Director/Secretary Details
- Shareholder Details